Restore Your Roots
Postpartum Rehab Exercise Program
You deserve to feel strong, confident, and capable in your incredible body
You deserve professional guidance and support from an expert.
You deserve to Restore Your Roots so you have the strength to show up for yourself and those around you.
This program is designed for any postpartum body to reconnect, restore and rebuild your deep inner core after pregnancy and birth.
Appropriate for any postpartum body, whether you gave birth weeks ago or decades ago. *Vaginal births - please wait until 4 weeks postpartum (or until any stitches are not tender when you contract your vaginal muscles) and Cesarean births please wait 5 weeks.
What is included:
- Educational video to learn all about the anatomy and function of your true core muscles and how they are affected by pregnancy and birth. Learning the purpose of these muscles will help improve the effectiveness of the exercises and your ability to reintegrate your core muscles into your body.
- 4 exercises routines that are progressively advanced as you move through each one in sequence. Each subsequent routine adds complexity with movement, resistance and dynamics because you are a dynamic body! Printable PDF handouts with the routine for easy reference.
- Final video teaches you my professional guidance on how to assess your own core muscles in future exercises to make sure you are always working within your body’s capabilities for the benefit of restoration and strengthening.I also cover how to take this new foundation into your other exercise activities.
- ***Optional Advanced video: I am often asked how to take my rehabilitation exercises up a notch into more traditional fitness exercises. In this video I teach you an advanced routine that is only appropriate after you have finished all previous videos and want some options to challenge your newly restored strength. This video will be available to add to your purchase at checkout.
Learn from a true postpartum professional the proper way to Restore Your Roots and rehab your core for life long body wellness. This is not just a fitness class. This program will establish how your body stabilizes your spine, pelvis, pelvic organs and posture during your daily activities as well as all your future fitness activities.
Women’s Health & Orthopedic Physical Therapist who specializes in working with women during pregnancy, postpartum and beyond the childbearing years.
Frequently Asked Questions
By registering for this class, you acknowledge that
1. I am voluntarily participating in a class or classes provided by Alicia Roberts, MSPT. I will be receiving instruction and information concerning fitness and wellness techniques, which may include weight training and other physical activities. I represent and warrant that I have no physical or mental health condition that would prevent my safe participation in these classes.
2. I am willingly and voluntarily assuming any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in these classes, and agree that Alicia Roberts will not have any liability for such injuries or damages, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law.